You are here:
How to embed your scheme of delegation
Make sure your scheme of delegation works in practice and helps staff, trustees and local governors achieve your trust's objectives. Follow our tips to make sure your scheme keeps pace with changes across your trust and is applied effectively.
- Follow these guiding principles
- Be clear about what's in your scheme to find out if it's working
- Make time to discuss the scheme and get everyone on the same page
- Set up clear lines of communication so stakeholders can feed back
- Get oversight of what's going on in LGB meetings
- Keep these questions in mind at all times
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.