You are here:
Summer term 2021: template agenda and how to prepare
Get up to speed on the headline topics you're likely to cover in your board meetings this term. Read on to understand each issue and feel prepared with questions you can ask to interrogate the agenda items effectively. Download our agenda template and adapt it to suit your trust.
- Approve the budget and submit your budget forecast
- Monitor the coronavirus catch-up premium
- Make sure your schools' risk assessments and fire safety plans remain up to date
- Find out about mental health and wellbeing across your trust
- Review your goals and get your strategic planning back on track
- Reflect on your board's effectiveness, skills and procedures
- Plan and agree your programme of work for internal scrutiny
- Other items to bear in mind
- Download our template agenda
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.