You are here:
How to manage remote recruitment during coronavirus
You're advised to limit the number of visitors during the national lockdown. Get guidance on remote interviews, virtual tours and more, so you can hire new staff safely.
- Continue recruiting remotely
- Take extra precautions so the process runs smoothly
- Have an additional phone interview to screen candidates
- Speak with referees before the interview
- Set up remote interviewing and test it
- Give candidates a virtual video tour
- Most traditional interview tasks will probably be the same
- Get candidates to meet staff remotely
- Consider face-to-face interviews with final-stage candidates only
- Check ID documents remotely
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.