You are here:
How to advertise your MAT and schools when recruiting
Find out what to include in your recruitment adverts and where to post them so that you stand out and attract the best candidates. Look at examples of how other trusts advertise roles.
- Advertising as a trust vs advertising as a school
- Think about what makes you unique and lead with that
- What can your trust offer?
- What not to include in the advert
- Make sure your online presence is appealing
- Pick your platforms
- How other trusts advertise their roles
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides.