You are here:
Whole-trust approach to staff mental health and wellbeing: case study
Find out how a 4-school trust developed a trust-wide approach to staff wellbeing, and how you can do it too.
- In a nutshell
- Make sure your mission or vision underpins your goal
- Implement any ‘quick wins’
- Review what you currently have in place
- The 3-pillar approach
- Build trust to get these pillars to work for you
- Wellbeing initiatives the trust has in place
- Tailor your approach to each school
- Top tips for success
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.