You are here:
Setting headteacher objectives
Headteacher or head of school appraisal will often be led by the line manager - so the CEO or executive headteacher, depending on your structure. Use our guidance to help you set challenging, SMART objectives for the headteacher.
- Check your own procedures
- Consider your scheme of delegation
- Draw from a range of sources
- Make objectives SMART: checklist
- Cross-reference with national standards
- Agree the objectives with the headteacher
- Case study: setting headteacher objectives
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides.