You are here:
How to improve staff mental health and wellbeing
There's no silver bullet to improving mental health and wellbeing across your trust. The needs in one school will be different to another, so it's important you help your schools tailor an approach to their context. Find out what's worked for 5 leaders we spoke to and how you can make it work for you.
- Review your vision and make an overarching commitment at trust-level
- Survey your staff to understand their needs
- Appoint leads in each school and involve staff in steering groups
- Create an honest and supportive culture with open communication
- Review your policies and procedures to support your vision
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.