You are here:
Which policies should you set centrally?
It's up to you. Use our expert advice, risk assessment and see examples from trusts like you to make a call.
- Check your scheme of delegation first
- Set these policies centrally
- Set these centrally, but ask your schools to adapt them
- Delegate these to your schools
- If you still can't decide, carry out a risk assessment
- Trust examples
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides.