You are here:
Centralising a service, step 6: create a full service catalogue to run your service
This final step will help you put the right things in place to deliver the service. Put together the service provider, finish the service catalogue and get a service level agreement in place.
- Get the right people to run the service
- Find out what the central team can deliver
- Consider changes to school-based roles
- Seek legal advice for new procurement
- Complete the full service catalogue
- Communicate clearly about any new roles and responsibilities
- Create a service level agreement
- Put the central service into action
- What now?
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.