You are here:
Centralising a service, step 5: understand the needs of your staff
Put together a project management team to help you carry out this step. Find out who should be on this team and how they can use our questionnaire to understand what staff across your trust need from the service.
- First, set up a project management team
- Roles and responsibilities of the project management team
- Use our questionnaire to find out school staff requirements
- Analyse your staff responses
- Begin to draft your service catalogue, based on staff requirements
- Next steps
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides.