You are here:
School reopening guidance: what you need to know
Keep up-to-date with the latest DfE guidance on school reopening, including attendance expectations, uniform and face coverings.
- Who should and shouldn't attend your schools?
- There's no firm rules on class group sizes
- Rules on face coverings
- Measures for responding to infections
- Expectations for remote learning
- Expectations for curriculum
- Limit visitors to school sites
- Music, dance and drama can take place in school
- Running breakfast and after-school clubs
- Return to your usual school uniform
- Ofsted visits will be carried out remotely
- Return to normal exclusion timescales
- Monitor and review protective measures
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.