You are here:
School reopening: FAQs
We know what's on your radar, and we're doing our best to get clear answers for you and your schools – here's what we know so far.
- Who decides whether a school reopens?
- Can our schools organise reopening on a rota system?
- Can schools change the year groups they open to?
- Can schools invite additional pupils back if they want to?
- Do they need to record attendance as usual?
- Can we run before or after-school clubs?
- My question isn't here
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.