You are here:
How to set your premises development strategy
Use this step-by-step guide to help you set the premises development strategy for your MAT. Get expert advice on key steps in the process and download templates to help you along the way, including a suitability survey record form and premises strategy document.
- Step 1: get a condition survey
- Step 2: conduct a suitability survey
- Step 3: understand your net capacity figure
- Step 4: consider your trust's vision, aims and priorities
- Step 5: set your priorities and map out your strategy
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides.