You are here:
Coronavirus: latest updates
Keep up to date with the latest COVID-19-related announcements that affect your trust. We check this daily and update whenever there's a significant change.
What's the latest news?
1 December 2021: Claims window open for financial support for 2021 qualifications
Your schools need to:
- Claim by 10 January 2022 for:
- Private candidate support grant
- Priority appeals
- Claim by 4 March 2022 for autumn 2021 exam costs undertaken between 1 October 2021 and 25 February 2022
- Claim by 6 April 2022 for autumn 2021 exam costs undertaken between 28 February 2022 and 31 March 2022
- Submit their claims after they have incurred all costs
Read more in the guidance and find the link to the form in section 4 of the guidance
The fund is designed to support schools with the costs of staff absences from 22 November 2021 until the end of the term Your schools will need to cover the costs with their existing budgets, and will be able to claim for reimbursement in spring 2022 (the DfE will publish guidance
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.