You are here:
COVID-19 resource hub: leading your trust during coronavirus
Your schools are open to all pupils
Stay on top of the latest announcements
Coronavirus: latest updates - what we know so far, and what we don't - we check this daily and update whenever there's a significant change.
Information about testing for pupils and staff, and guidance on what your schools need to do.
Get the support you need
For trustees: keep monitoring your schools' contingency plans for remote learning for those pupils who are shielding or self-isolating. Note that your schools are now required to publish information on their remote learning provision to their websites.
Keeping coronavirus health records - keep track of who's self-isolating or has tested positive for the virus
Click on the headings below to find further resources
Keep your risk assessments up to date
Get support for your schools' digital education platforms
- Find out how schools are making the most of these platforms
- Apply for funded support if your schools aren't yet set up
Staff and pupil wellbeing advice
- How to monitor and support the wellbeing of your headteachers - keep this on your agenda, make sure you look out for your headteachers during this time
- How to collect staff feedback about workload and wellbeing
- Responding to a death in the community - tips to help you and your school communities get through this difficult time
- Read about how to improve staff mental health and wellbeing and read a case study about a whole-trust approach
For trustees: monitoring and scrutinising your schools' plans
Use our model policies and documents
Learn from lockdown
- 3 trust leaders tell us what they learnt from the first lockdown in spring 2020
- Proactively collaborate with and support schools in your area - a model Chiltern Learning Trust learnt during lockdown and one which it's keeping as part of the due diligence process for growing the trust moving forwards
More support for your school leaders and local governors
Help us guide you and other trusts
Tell us what you need help with, or how you're working with your schools and LA(s) right now to overcome challenges, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll do our very best to support you and all schools in your trust. And we'll share the best of how trusts are working under these difficult circumstances to help guide others.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.