You are here:
COVID-19 resource hub: leading your trust during coronavirus
Latest news and announcements affecting schools
- What's changing in autumn
- School reopening: contingency planning - including a template help your schools plan how they'll operate at each 'tier' of local restrictions
- Ofsted's plans for autumn 2020
School reopening resources
For the central team
- COVID-19 health records - share this template with your schools so they can keep track of who's self-isolating or has tested positive for the virus
- Template risk assessment for the autumn term
- Extended provision risk assessment for your academies
- School reopening: guidance on hiring out your premises
- Access these articles on The Key for School Leaders:
- Scrutinising your schools' contingency plans
- How to monitor and scrutinise the coronavirus catch-up premium
- What to monitor from September - access this article on The Key for School Governors
Learning from lockdown
- 3 trust leaders tell us what they've learnt from lockdown
- Proactively collaborate with and support schools in your area - a model Chiltern Learning Trust learnt during lockdown and one which it's keeping as part of the due diligence process for growing the trust moving forwards
- Adapting school self-evaluation across your trust
Staff and pupil wellbeing advice
Get funded set-up support for your schools' digital education platforms
Schools and trusts can apply for funded support from the Department for Education to get set up on G Suite for Education or Office 365 Education.
Apply directly and find out more about the scheme via our digital education platform resource hub.
Support for your school leaders
Remind your school leadership teams to use our COVID-19 resource hub on The Key for School Leaders for school-level support with responding to the challenges this situation presents. We're adding to it daily.
More support for your trustees
Your board of trustees and local governing bodies can also use our COVID-19 resource hub on The Key for School Governors to help them fulfil their roles effectively right now. This is also updated daily.
Help us guide you and other trusts
Tell us what you need help with, or how you're working with your schools and LA(s) right now to overcome challenges, at email@example.com. We'll do our very best to support you and all schools in your trust. And we'll spread the best of how trusts are working under these difficult circumstances to help guide others.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.