You are here:
Subject access requests: guidance and template forms
Individuals have the right to request access to the information you and your schools hold about them under the GDPR. Use this guidance and our template forms to help you comply with subject access requests.
- What are subject access requests?
- Template forms to help DPOs handle requests
- 'Unfounded or excessive' requests
- Refusing a request
- Requests from parents about their children's data
- Other rights for individuals
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides.