You are here:
GDPR: seeking consent for processing personal data
Use our process to help you work out whether you need to seek consent for processing personal data under the GDPR. If you do, use our template consent forms for where you'll need to seek consent or use our checklist to ensure your own forms meet the new rules.
- When do you need to seek consent?
- Template consent forms
- Criteria and checklist for genuine, valid consent
- Only re-seek existing consent where necessary
- Refresh consent when appropriate
- How to proceed if you mistakenly sought consent
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides.