You are here:
Running your buying process using a framework agreement
Follow this process if you need to run a mini-competition between suppliers. Understand the rules and use our templates to help you at key points in the process.
- Decide how you'll assess the bids
- Eliminate suppliers who aren't interested in bidding
- Send out your invitation to tender
- Respond to suppliers' questions
- Choose the winning bid
- Inform the suppliers of the outcome
- Award the contract
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides.