You are here:
Running your own buying process for purchases above the EU threshold
Follow this process for direct-to-supplier procurement over the EU threshold. Purchases of this value have more rules to follow, so use this guidance to help you stay compliant.
- Check that your purchase is above the EU threshold
- Seek legal advice
- Assess the market
- Choose an open or restricted process
- Decide how you'll assess the winning bid
- Advertise your bid
- Send your invitation to tender
- Answer suppliers' questions
- Choose the winning bid
- Inform suppliers of your decision
- Award the contract
- Abandoning the process
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides.