You are here:
How to put a contract in place
Here's a guide to what you should include in a contract, with advice to help you tailor this to the value and importance of what you've purchased and who you've bought from.
- Who should carry out this step
- Categorise the value and importance of the contract
- Seek legal advice
- How to tailor the contract to the value and importance
- Detailing the scope and quality of service
- What to include in the exit strategy
- Final considerations
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides.