You are here:
How to manage a contract
Once a contract has been written and signed, learn how to measure the supplier's performance, deal with underperformance, mitigate against risk and manage your relationship.
- Measuring contract performance
- How to manage poor supplier performance
- How to manage risks outside of supplier underperformance
- How to manage your relationship with the supplier
- Deciding whether to extend or exit the contract
- When and where to get further advice
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides.