You are here:
School-led tutoring grant: summary
Find out your schools' requirements for using the school-led tutoring grant (part of the National Tutoring Programme). Learn which pupils and subjects your schools should prioritise for catch-up, how to maximise its impact, and who they can deploy as tutors.
- It’s a grant to support catch-up tutoring
- It's for all state-funded academy trusts with PPG-eligible pupils
- How the funding is allocated
- When and how you’ll receive it
- Your schools aren't required to use it, but there are reporting requirements
- Conditions for using the funding
- How to prioritise pupils for support
- How to maximise the impact of tutoring sessions
- When to run tutoring sessions
- Which subjects to prioritise
- What to consider when choosing appropriate tutors
- From November: free online training available (required for most internal staff)
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.