You are here:
Academies Financial Handbook: changes from September 2019
Read about the major changes that you should be aware of, including new requirements for audit committees and whistle-blowing procedures.
- Audit committee: more details on what it must do
- Whistle-blowing procedures: new requirements
- Internal scrutiny (aka internal audit): new principles
- Executive pay: new considerations when setting
- Publishing financial notices to improve
- Risk registers are now a 'must', not just a 'should'
- Publishing contact details for all trustees and members
- Other, minor changes introduced in the handbook
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides.