You are here:
Resource hub: Complying with financial requirements
We know you have a lot of financial requirements to keep on top of in your MAT. Our articles will help you stay compliant and access the available templates to make this job as stress-free as possible.
- Academies accounts direction
Your trust is required to submit an annual report and financial statements.
- Monthly budget monitoring reports for academy trusts
Your internal control framework must include monthly budget monitoring reports. Our article gives you a template for these and guidance on what needs to be prepared.
- Related party transactions: requirements and guidance
Any transactions with a party related to your trust need to meet certain requirements around transparency and conflicts of interest. Make sure you’re staying compliant by reading our article.
- Academies Financial Handbook: changes from September 2020
- The Academies Financial Handbook sets out all the rules around financial management for MATs. Our article gives you a summary of what will change from September 2020.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.