You are here:
How to make changes to your academies
If you’re planning to make changes to your schools, such as changing your age range or moving to new premises, there's a process you must follow. Find out about the requirements, the process and how to follow it.
- When to follow this process
- Step 1: inform the DfE
- Step 2: consult with everyone who might be affected
- Step 3: make your decision
- Step 4: submit your proposal
- Step 5: the DfE will inform you of the outcome
- Step 6: if the change is approved, update your records
- If your change affects admissions arrangements
- If you're still unsure about the process
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides.