You are here:
Case study: how to build unity across your MAT to grow effectively
If you're looking to expand your MAT effectively, you'll need to build unity across your schools. STEP Academy Trust explains how they engage every staff member in their common vision and purpose.
- Make unity your starting point
- Only partner with schools that need you and want to work together
- Bring people together to make it clear the trust is one team
- Back up the message of unity with actions
- Offer career opportunities across the organisation
- Know every person you recruit, and only recruit the right people
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.