You are here:
Brexit: what it means for your MAT
Deal or no deal, here's what you and your schools need to know if you've got staff or pupils from the EU, as well as advice about the GDPR and travelling to the EU after Brexit.
- In a nutshell
- We employ staff from the EU
- We have a current pupil(s) from the EU
- We're in the process of hiring a member of staff who is from the EU
- We're planning a school trip abroad to the EU
- Handling concerns about disruptions to food and medical supplies (new)
- GDPR, Erasmus and insurance - other things to be aware of
- Key facts
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides.